Monday, December 26, 2011

Letter on Dec. 26th, 2011 after a Skype session on Christmas Day

Hola,
It was great to get to talk to you guys and get to see your faces during our Christmas Day Skype session! I really wish i could´ve been there with you but it´ll just make Christmas in two years that much better! So i´m not really sure what to say after that long skype session...
I¨m already doing alot better than my first email, Spanish is a little better but i can understand people a lot better which is nice. I´m starting to make more friends so i´m doing a lot better. I gotta attribute it to you guys cuz your love and support has really helped me! 
 
I´m glad you guys all had a good Christmas! The skype call was for sure the best part of mine but Christmas eve was really fun. We had 3 dinners on Christmas after our call so i was so stuffed!!
 
I love you guys and i loved talking to you guys! I can´t wait till Mother´s day now, but don´t worry too much about me, once the works starts it´s all good! Thanks for everything, i love and miss you guys so much!
Love,
Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment