Friday, December 2, 2011

Letter from MTC Dec. 2, 2011

Hola Fam!
I got some good news!! I got my travel plans! I leave on December 12th at 10 a.m. I have to be at the travel office here at 6 am. We are going to fly to Atlanta then down to Panama. We should arrive there around 10 p.m. and then I really start my mission!! Oh i'm so excited!! :) I feel pretty confident in my gospel spanish skills, i know i won't be able to understand what people say, but maybe when my companion gives me the sign, i can give a decent testimony and prayer. Also i'm super glad i'm going to be in Panama for Christmas instead of the MTC.
 
Today has been kinda strange so i don't have much time to write a good letter. My companion went to Temple Square and did a session in the temple because he is an international missionary. I'm jealous, i wanted to go but i'll get to when i get back and he may never get to again, so it's ok.
 
So this next week should be pretty eventful with packing, hosting new missionaries, and my companion and I were selected to be missionary examples to the new missionaries so that should be interesting -teaching in front of a ton of new missionaries.
 
Dad & Mom,
Thanks so much for the package! It's nice having some good food to come back to in our room. It was very nice and we had a fiesta with it! Also i really like the ties, they are very nice, Gracias!
 
Brit,
I sent the camera chip to you today so hopefully you get it soon. Thanks for the letter with the Panamanian traditions, it made me really excited to go, maybe we'll be able to participate in some of them.

I'll make sure to write a good letter next week. Oh and I've heard that we get to call home from the airport so i'm not sure but i may get to, just so ya know.
 
Les amo mucho! I love you guys and miss you tons! Thanks for all the love and support I appreciate everything!
Love,
Elder Pfister
--
Elder Devin Pfister

No comments:

Post a Comment